I give you this ring as a symbol that I choose you,
To be my lover, my partner, and my best friend,
Today, tomorrow, and always.
Sorry for the delay everyone. It would be an understatement to say that things have been a little hectic since returning from our brief matrimonial trip to Cape May. Let me tell you, we had a perfect weekend. The weather (the day of the wedding in particular) was phenomenal - couldn't have been better. It was a gorgeous day, a lovely ceremony, a delicious dinner, all shared with a couple of our closest friends. What more could you ask for?
Before I start posting pictures, just a little update on the stats from Gabe's 15 month checkup. The "not-so-little" man weighed in at 26 lbs. As far as height is concerned, he was almost off the charts at 33 1/4 inches tall. That puts him in the 97th percentile, basically the height of an average 23 month old. No wonder I'm having to buy 24 month and 2T clothes for him.
Now, what you've all been patiently waiting for...











And now for some non-wedding related pictures...




1 comment:
Meg! You're beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Thats SO exciting!
Post a Comment