Friday, February 6, 2009

Back in BIZNESS!!

Well, I will tell you this much, I LOVE high speed internet. I know my Verizon was supposedly high speed, but it didn't hold a candle to this Comcast gig. Now, my biggest problem is going to be finding the time upload all of the pictures that I've taken over the past few months, but haven't shared...
Gabe seems to mature, and grow, and get funnier every single day. Not a day goes by where he doesn't absolutely amaze me in some way shape or form. Take yesterday for instance. We went upstairs to start our bedtime routine. He ran into our bedroom and went straight to the nightstand where I had 2 bottles of water. He proceeded to pick up both bottles, and then he ran back to me saying "Agua. Two. Two agua." Let me remind you, he is only 20 months old, exactly. 20 months old today. Wow. Four little months and he'll be two... where in the world does the time go??? In the mornings I sometimes feel like I already have a teenager on my hands. Once in a while I have to wake him up to get him ready to go to Ethel's. He'll turn away from me, sometimes covering his head with my pillow, and protest, "Noooo. Noooo. Sleep." Dare I say like father, like son??
Here are a few images of recent 'activities'.
I heard Gabe in the kitchen taking all of the utensils out of the one drawer. Nothing unusual, so I went about my business in the living room. After another minute or two, things were way too quiet. When I peeked back into the kitchen, this is what I saw...

Sleepy guy passing time watching Toy Story. Gabe is a big fan of the Disney/Pixar flicks. At first, Finding Nemo was his favorite. Then, we moved on to Toy Story, both I and II. He'd wake up in the morning and say to me, "Downstairs. Buzz, Buzz on. Woody". Now, we mix it up a little more and add in The Incredibles and Monsters, Inc., on occasion. The Incredibles are the most fun to hear him request; it comes out something like 'Bed-bub-bles'.

Oh, and yes, he still has his vacuum obsession. Fortunately, that has worked out in my favor.

No comments: