I am well aware that I've been neglecting my blogging duties. My apologies to the dedicated followers. Where in the world has this summer gone?!?! Despite every day seeming like the longest day ever thanks to record temperatures and scorching humidity (where are all of you who were doubting global warming when there was snow on the ground...???? All I have to say to you is HA!), summer is seriously almost over. This weekend, we will be half way through August!! Our little baby Ellie is due in 9 weeks!! I swear, this has been the shortest summer EVER!
Below are some random pics from various summer adventures left un-blogged to date. Enjoy!
My little muscle man at the beach on the Chesapeake at Elk Neck State Park, MD.
Daddy and Gabe on the water slide at Dutch Wonderland. Wheeee!
Chillin' after too much water park fun. Is there really such a thing??
Splashing in the fountain at Lancaster's own Binns Park.
The true measure of how much fun a child has is how dirty they get. I think he had a little bit of fun...
Hanging with Cylo at a Barnstormers' game.
No comments:
Post a Comment