Today, Gabe, mom and I drove out to WV to visit Jessie and Jason for the day (pics and more to come on that later...). Cruising down Route 83 in Maryland at about 75 mph, I hear from the back seat, "Mom! I gotta poop!" Of course, there was not an exit to be seen. Anywhere. "Mom! I gotta poop!!"
Me: "Can you hold it?"
Gabe: "I'm squeezing my legs together..."
Me: "We'll find a place soon. Squeeze a little tighter."
Gabe: "I gotta go!"
Me: "Do you want to pull over and go in the grass?"
Gabe: "No, mom!! I'm not an animal!"
Me: "Ok. I'm sorry. I'm hurrying!"
About 1/2 a mile later...
Gabe: "Mom, I gotta poop! I wanna poop in the grass like a dog!!"
We pull over. I get Gabe out of the car, pull his shorts down, and support him while he squats.
We wait.
Me: "Gabe, are you done?"
Gabe: "Yeah. It's ok, momma. It was just a fart."
No comments:
Post a Comment