Monday, December 22, 2008

Computer Woes...

Let me extend my sincerest apologies to all of our faithful blog followers for not updating sooner. Technical difficulties are going to serve as my excuse this go-round. We are having major issues at home with our internet service provider/modem/computer - who knows the exact culprit. I think it's Verizon, Verizon says it's the proximity of the modem to the computer, Eser thinks it's the modem....

Holiday preparations are in full-swing at the Colón household, although slightly delayed. The tree is up and decorated, and the shopping essentially done. Baking and wrapping have yet to occur, along with the addressing and mailing of Holiday cards. I had good intentions of getting the cards out this past weekend, but a looming deadline kept me in the office until the wee hours of the morning. We even missed the East Clan Holiday celebration due to my work schedule. Sorry everyone - we miss and love you and hope to see you soon.

Julian and his super-sweet puppy, Samson, are home for the holidays. Julian is enjoying the brief hiatus from the wrestling season via indulgences such as pizza and ice cream. Gabe is quite happy about this as well, because Gabe loves pizza! It's probably a sign that we order in a little too much, but when the doorbell rings, Gabe runs to the door exclaiming 'pizza, pizza'!

So, funny thing happened over the weekend. Bear in mind that with Gabe around, funny things are constantly happening, but I really don't have the time to write a novel here. Gabe and I were sitting in the living room and Eser was upstairs getting ready to go the Chameleon. I called to him to ask him a question, but didn't get a response. Gabe called as well going 'Da da!' in his sweet little voice. Still no response. I looked at Gabe and said, 'call him again, sweetie'. Gabe looked at me, and then at the top of his lungs exclaimed, "Eser!" I about died laughing. Needless to say, we got a response out of Daddy that time.

I have a ton of photos that I need to upload from my camera and share, but I can't seem to remember to bring the cord along with me to the office (in case you're wondering, I'm blogging from the office on my lunch break now that the aforementioned deadline has been met). So this post isn't a total disappointment, below is a great pic sent to me yesterday by my good bud Liz.


No comments: