Monday, December 8, 2008
Wipeout!
A nasty stomach virus wiped out the entire family last week. It all started with Gabe waking up Tuesday morning around 4:30 patting his round little tummy saying, "boo-boo". That was swiftly followed by mommy wearing the tater-tots that Gabe ate for dinner on Monday, as well as a significant amount of breast-milk. Luckily, Gabe was done throwing up by 8:30 that morning, and was back to his normal, playful self by evening. Wednesday, I was struck down. I was out near Gettysburg doing a site visit for a new park design project. I got sick on the way home, attempted to keep driving, but it was hopeless. I got to within about 15 miles of York and sat on the bathroom floor of a Rutters convenient store until Eser came to my rescue. Then, Thursday morning, it was his turn... Fun times. Aren't you glad that there aren't any pictures to go along with this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment