Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The BIG news!!

Well, as promised, there are many new and exciting things happening in the Colón household this spring! The BIGGEST and BEST news, which many of you are well aware of by now, is that our family is expanding!!! That's right folks, we're getting a new car!! Oh, wait, that's not right... I mean we are getting a new car, but what I meant to say is that WE'RE HAVING A BABY!! As of today, I am officially 12 weeks along. And boy oh boy, what a 12 weeks it has been... I know that they say each pregnancy is different, but wow, it's amazing how different. When I was preggers with Gabriel I was essentially fat and happy the entire time. This kiddo has literally knocked me on my rear. I've been constantly nauseous and constantly exhausted for what seems like an eternity. I'm happy to report, that as I approach the end of the first trimester, the symptoms are slowly starting to subside.
We are all super-duper excited about the new lil' Colón, Gabe included. Gabe is convinced that it's a little girl, and has told us repeatedly that he wants a little sister. I am crossing my fingers that he gets his wish. Of course we will be overjoyed no matter what sex the baby is, but I could really use someone on my side at home. There's just a little too much testosterone around at times, if ya catch my drift.

The peanut's first photo shoot, 11 weeks.


No comments: