Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Perks

So, unlike my first pregnancy, you can all see that we decided to find out the sex this time around. We did it to help prepare Gabriel for his new sibling, as well as to help us out financially as far as baby clothes and such are concerned. Well, at this point we've known that we are having a little girl for less than a week, and the perks of finding out beforehand are already evident.
On Monday I met my running buds, Emily and Megan, for a long overdue walk, and Emily presented me with this adorable tiny sweater that she made for Lil' Miss Colón.

Yesterday, Gabe and I went to Salon Fin to visit Leigh for some beautification, and she pulled out this handy Moses basket full of cool-weather appropriate newborn baby girl clothes that her little Poppy has already outgrown. I have such amazing friends.

Now, several of you keep asking if we've picked a name for Lil' Miss Colón as of yet. The answer is yes, but, to the dismay of many, we aren't sharing, at least not at this point. :)

No comments: