So I'm sitting at my desk yesterday, working away, when my phone starts to vibrate. I open it up to find the most adorable little picture
EVER. It seems that Gabe is a smooth operator, just like his father...
This is Maya. Gabe made her acquaintance yesterday while he was at the park with his sitter, Ethel. Apparently these two little cuties played together for nearly 2 1/2 hours, swinging, see-sawing, playing hop scotch, sliding, and just simply walking around the park holding hands. How sweet is that??
Just to provide everyone with a brief update on bambino number 2, I am 17 weeks and 1 day today. I had my latest prenatal visit this morning, and everything is great. The baby's heart rate clocked in at a strong 158 bpm. I scheduled the 20 week ultrasound, which is all well and good except the ultrasound tech apparently isn't allowed to share the sex with us, so I have to wait until the next OB appointment to find out, which is on the 28th. Patience is a virtue, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment